Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The End Is Near...Baby Mario FOUND...King Boo Too!!

It has been one exciting evening. I went out for about two hours earlier this evening and when I got home I was surprised to find out that not only was Baby Mario in my collection of cards but this agonizing month long game is finally winding down.

The last card in the series has been spotted on the dashboard of the "Moderator" account for the MSS website -- don't ask since its a long story.

The Baby Mario card can be found at the following location: http://mariosupersluggerscards.com/JDKHG

As soon as I find out the addresses to the still missing King K.Rool and King Boo cards I will put them up here.

2 comments:

Steven said...

May I get a King Boo card? I tried looking in the collections of other people but it won't show. I go by as PeachFan

Daniel Bradshaw said...

No can do...I haven't found out EXACTLY where he is yet but I am working on it...