Sunday, September 28, 2008

Damage control time...

Earlier I mentioned that it was discovered how bad the security was on the MSS website. Well, that revelation has unfortunately come back to bite me in the rear. Someone used the information that was posted on the Gamespot forums to gain access to the moderator account and make a whole bunch of posts as the "moderator" and some posts under my screen identity.

Not cool.

I just want to go on record now saying I do not support or condone the actions of that individual one bit. For the lack of a better term, what you have done is not only vandalize the Mario Super Sluggers Cards website but my good name as well.

You even admitted it that you used it and I have saved the screens where you have admitted to such acts.

I never meant for any harm to come from this knowledge -- I only meant to show how poorly designed a billion dollar corporation's website was.

Stay tuned...I think its only going to get worse :|

1 comment:

Mega Zario said...

they fixed it can some onegive me a krool ill pay it forward