Thursday, October 2, 2008

Near Complete List of Card Locations

I don't believe this but someone has given me the list of card locations for ALL THE CARDS except one - King Boo. So sit back and get ready to be blown away.

--Update--
I have just been informed that I am not allowed to post the links here. If you want to see the links then you can do so by going to the Gamespot Forums. All the links that were here are listed there.

We only have one card left to find and since he's a ghost he might be harder to find so let's get out there and flush him out!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get that from Luigi's Mansion?

Anonymous said...

Ah, I needs help! I swapped two of my level 4 cards a few days ago, and now when I do the double plays to get them back, they don't show up in my collection!

...Anyone else having this problem?

Anonymous said...

Okay, never mind... I found I that you have to do all the double plays over again for all the cards involved for getting a certain Level 4 card. So I got 'em back now.