Monday, July 14, 2008

Psst! Wanna get an Elite Xbox360 for FREE? Read on...


I was browsing the net on Saturday night absolutely bored out of my skull watching some YouTube videos when I came across this link to some guy "advertising" how to get a free Elite Xbox 360.

So I checked it out. I watched his little video and it seemed legit enough. After all, its been featured on the newscasts in the US so it has to be a legit offer.

How does it work you ask? Its simple. You sign up for an account and after completing one simple "offer" to try a product and getting a set amount of people to sign up under your referral code, they send you a freakin' Elite 360!

Sounds too good to be true, but I checked out that website for an hour or more and it seems very legit. You'll have to remember that back in the age of the internet ad revenue boon I was the recipient of a nice Apple iBook laptop from a now defunct "social website" known as Thirsty.com -- all I did was post stories I found online from sports, news and entertainment and came in first for the points that month and they sent me a brand new laptop!

So while I am still skeptical, I want to see if this works! If you want to check it out, then sign up here and tell all your friends!

No comments: