Monday, July 14, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Mystery of the Little Green Men?!

Okay Mr. Spielberg and Mr. Lucas -- what in the blue hell was that all about??

In case you haven't seen it yet, let me save you the $10 bucks and suggest you spend it on The Dark Knight or even Hancock -- the latest Indiana Jones movie is all about martians.

Come again?

You heard me...LITTLE GREEN MEN who crashed on earth ages ago and the ancient Mayans built the temples on top of their spaceship to conceal it from the outside world. Sounds familiar doesn't it? I remember seeing something vaguely similar in last year's summer hit spectacular TRANSFORMERS where the US Government built Hoover Dam around the mysterious All-Spark cube to shield it and NBE-1 (a.k.a. Megatron) from the outside world.

Wait a second! Oh my gosh! Nah...has to be coincidence! Or is it?

Anyways...if you really feed the need to see it on the big screen -- don't say I didn't warn you.

Last chance...

No comments: